Saturday, August 24, 2013

Here comes the sun Here comes the sun, and I say It's all right Little darling It's been a long, cold lonely winter Little darling It feels like years since it's been here Here comes the sun Here comes the sun, and I say It's all right Little darling The smiles returning to the faces Little darling It seems like years since it's been here Here comes the sun Here comes the sun, and I say It's all right Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Little darling I feel that ice is slowly melting Little darling It seems like years since it's been clear Here comes the sun Here comes the sun, and I say It's all right Here comes the sun Here comes the sun It's all right It's all right Beatles - "Here Comes The Sun Lyrics". |

via Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment